Old 31-12-2004, 02:03 PM

ahhh... the favored anonymous remailing services ....
actually, one person was tossed off the list several times for flaming. he kept
sneaking back on using different email addresses and different "persona". Then he
made the mistake of accidently posting what he thought was a private email to a
friend laying out just how he was planning to sneak back onto Puregold.

Believe it or not, but people can politely disagree without getting into fights or
calling names. That is what is done on Puregold.
Ingrid

Anonymous wrote:

In article
wrote:

Puregold has a new list in addition to the old one
http://list.lovemyfriendJoann.com/pureshit/

Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with
special emphasis on
helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about ponds
and koi. It is a
very friendly list, no flaming allowed. Ingrid

As long as you're the one doing the flaming. Anyone else dare
say a word you disagree with, off the go.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.