Old 31-12-2004, 02:54 PM

Default Online Botanical Medicine course

New online course on botanicals and health from the Program in
Integrative Medicine

Coming this February.

Delve into Integrative Medicine education. These web-based courses
utilize engaging, interactive learning with a user-friendly design, so
you can focus on your education, not technology. The faculty includes
Dr. Weil, Dr. Low Dog and other experts in the field. Our Botanicals &
Health series covers the use of Botanical Medicine in improving health
and assisting in the prevention and treatment of illness. Our first
course, Botanicals Foundations begins in February. A comprehensive
introduction and pre-requisite for all other courses in the Botanicals
& Health Series. Subject areas include: History & Philosophy,
Preparations, Quality Control, Research, Toxicology and more.

Learn more and sign up today at
http://www.integrativemedicine.arizo...online_courses