Old 31-12-2004, 10:41 PM
Tom L. La Bron

Way to go Ingrid,

Using terminology incorrectly. You call it flaming when in this case it was
just informing others of the truth. As I remember it the individual was
orginally kicked off the list because he pointed out that the information
that Jo Ann was telling everyone that only dealers could buy Biokyowa was
not true and that any one who wanted to could buy it. I also remember that
the statement was made that the individual thought her pricing of her
rebagging it in ziplock bags was alittle excessive, considering she bought
it for $7 a pound and resold it for $25 a pound. And all in all you made it
souind like was some kind of saint for a 300% marketup. He knew that it was
common for LFS owners to mark up 100%, but the market up was a little
excessive by even LFS standards.

This individual did sneak back on to your precious list and made a mistake
in responding to an individual and sent his responce to the list instead of
just to the individual, but hey, everyone makes mistakes.

What about the 4 other guys that you kicked off your list because you always
insisted that they were the original individual you are so scared of. And
what about the 17 year old physically challenged individual that you kicked
off your list because he refuted what Jo Ann was trying to say, and did it
effectively supporting his comments with statements from university
professors who said what she was saying was totally fiction. Oh yes, but
nothing was ever said about the threat that Jo Ann sent to him about him
refuting what she was saying. I guess that is OK though, which is why the
father told the boy that he could not stay on the list, and not long after
you kicked him off.

So much for open descent. What is a shame is that he supported his
information from qualified individuals in their field with degrees and years
of research expereince and yet, he was canned because he went again what Jo
Ann was trying to say.

What is really funny is that you seem to enjoy kicking males off the list
because you think that they are the orginal individual keeps trying to get
on and you find him. What a joke.

Tom L.L.
wrote in message
ahhh... the favored anonymous remailing services ....
actually, one person was tossed off the list several times for flaming.
he kept
sneaking back on using different email addresses and different "persona".
Then he
made the mistake of accidently posting what he thought was a private email
to a
friend laying out just how he was planning to sneak back onto Puregold.

Believe it or not, but people can politely disagree without getting into
fights or
calling names. That is what is done on Puregold.
Ingrid

Anonymous wrote:

In article
wrote:

Puregold has a new list in addition to the old one
http://list.lovemyfriendJoann.com/pureshit/

Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with
special emphasis on
helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about ponds
and koi. It is a
very friendly list, no flaming allowed. Ingrid

As long as you're the one doing the flaming. Anyone else dare
say a word you disagree with, off the go.

-=-
This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.