Old 31-12-2004, 11:55 PM
Anne Lurie

The opinions expressed by one poster (below) do not represent those of this
newsgroup as a whole.

I confess that I have *no clue* what a "monospaced font" might be, except to
think that it might be what we (back in the old days) referred to as
"typewriter font" -- how very ironic that term is, though, to those of us
who actually used typewriters! (Anyone else remember "Pica" and "Elite" --
and how they differed?)

(Did I remember to mention, "Sonny, do not mess with me!" in my post; hmm,
most likely, I did not forget that.)

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

Just a few nits, but.
1) Your keyboard has a shift key. Use it to capitalize words that
are supposed to be capitalized. Do not use the caps lock key.
2) Keep your lines to ~72 characters in length so that followups
can quote what you write.
3) You are posting in a medium that assumes a monospaced font. Put
two spaces after punctuation marks such as ., !, ?, and :.