Old 09-02-2003, 10:55 PM
zhanataya

Default Patio Plant Containers

On Sun, 09 Feb 2003 20:01:06 GMT, Sara wrote:

I thought it needed a bigger pot for the roots to grow. It's in an 18",
but won't that be cramping the roots?

Not a bit. That's plenty big enough. You might have a tough time
finding a deco container to hold it that won't cost BIG bucks. If you
want a bigger schefflera than an 18" container can support you should
plant it in the garden and forget the pot. An 18" pot will be good
until it is about 12 foot and I don't think they get much bigger.
Then you can decide whether you want to root prune and keep in a pot
or plant it outside.

zhan