Old 01-01-2005, 03:04 PM
Sacha

Default Not in flower but.....

......Alliums are showing through, some of them by quite a bit and even
tulips are beginning to show in one spot near the fishpond. The tulip is
'Bing Crosby'. Snowdrops (some) are showing white buds just waiting to
open. This morning Ray planted some more Thalictrum 'Hewitt's Double' in a
house border but the weather is so vile that we're not doing a New Year's
Day tour of the garden. Yuk! My step daughter went to Torquay this morning
and said the weather there was lovely, so I'll be interested to see what
David Poole has to say about it this afternoon. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk