Old 01-01-2005, 07:53 PM
Huey Conway

Any item can be had if you take the time to find a source a meet the
requirements, a lot of what folks say is only for professional use is
bullshit.........MOPst of the time its merely proving whats its
intyended use is and filing out some paperwork.......Those trhat try
and capiltolize on making a fast inflated profit at the sake of others
in my opinion an asshole, and certainly not a person I would put any
faith in. They feel its their own little secret and screw the rest,
and try and capitolize on it.

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005 09:15:11 -0600, "Tom L. La Bron"
wrote:

===Carol,
===
===What is interesting is that it was available through Farm and Home suppliers
===for a long time. And it you really desparate you could have bought the
===Dimilin that was used for Dogs at pet shops. It was a little more expensive
===that way, but if you needed it was a way of purchasing it.
===
===Tom L.L.
===----------------------------------------------------
==="GoldenRool" wrote in message
===
=== "Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
=== ...
=== Way to go Ingrid,
===
=== Using terminology incorrectly. You call it flaming when in this case it
=== was
=== just informing others of the truth. As I remember it the individual was
=== orginally kicked off the list because he pointed out that the information
=== that Jo Ann was telling everyone that only dealers could buy Biokyowa was
=== not true and that any one who wanted to could buy it.
=== =====================================
=== Biokyowa is carried in a LFS just outside Nashville and has been for
=== awhile.
=== She also claimed that you couldn't get DIMILIN in local stores either -
=== that
=== was NOT TRUE. I paid her $15 for only enough to treat my 800 gallon
=== pond -
=== about a spoonful in a small baggie. Last year I saw it for sale in a
=== local
=== chain (Superpets) store being freely sold to anyone. Price was $16.99 to
=== treat 1,920 gallons. It was by Aquarium Pharmaceuticals. I purchased it
=== on
=== sale for $4.24 just-in-case. They had a big sale on pond merchandise that
=== fall. Fortunately I have not needed it.
=== --
=== Carol.... the frugal ponder...
=== Pricelesswa FREE SOFTWARE
=== http://www.pricelessware.org