Old 01-01-2005, 08:49 PM
~ Windsong ~

"Huey Conway" wrote in message
Any item can be had if you take the time to find a source a meet the
requirements, a lot of what folks say is only for professional use is
bullshit.........

## And I was bullshitted to the MAX!

MOPst of the time its merely proving whats its
intyended use is and filing out some paperwork.......

## True, and with Dimilin I didn't even have to do that. It's right on the
FS shelves.

Those trhat try
and capiltolize on making a fast inflated profit at the sake of others
in my opinion an asshole,

## Well, she's not in business anymore I see........ :-)

and certainly not a person I would put any
faith in. They feel its their own little secret and screw the rest,
and try and capitolize on it.

## You got that right.
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"All things being equal, fat people use more soap."