Old 01-01-2005, 02:38 PM
Jo

I have been getting my seeds from organic suppliers or holding them and
drying them from Wholefoods.
I have some neat and strange ones for this year and would love to find out
what everyone is planning. (I also do herbs and such)
I will start my list this week, and my seedlings late winter.
The only drawback is I will be able to do the seedlings but totally
depending on my hubby to get them planted outside for me in spring.
I am strictly forbidden to do any activities like that for awhile, but I
still want my garden.

Glad to see activity in the group again.

Jo

"Raleighgirl" wrote in message

"Patskywriter" wrote in message

| i should probably do that. i have also compiled a list of all
the plants i want
| to get--many i'll start from seeds.

I've always thought it would be fun to have a meet/greet in the
spring. Twould be fun
if we could have a plant auction, too. Anyone else up for it?
Raleighgirl