Old 01-01-2005, 07:36 PM
K. Jo Garner

On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Anne Lurie wrote:
-
-The opinions expressed by one poster (below) do not represent those of this
-newsgroup as a whole.

I would like to second that - although I do read news in a text-based
newsreader, and do prefer to use as-correct-as-I-can capitalisation, one
cannot assume any longer that the medium "assumes a monospaced font" -
esp. if you are reading news through a web-based interface.

As long as the *meaning* of the message comes through, wtf is the problem
with the rest?

-(Did I remember to mention, "Sonny, do not mess with me!" in my post; hmm,
-most likely, I did not forget that.)

No messing with you here. :-)

ObNewsSnobbery: Oh yeah, no top posting.

Cheers
KJ

--
---
"A photograph is neither taken nor seized by force. It offers itself up. It is