Old 02-01-2005, 12:16 PM
Cheryl Isaak

On 1/1/05 10:56 PM, in article , "Romy
Beeck" wrote:

I live in wisconsin where its cold now.I would love to plant oramental grass
in the spring. I have a empty lot next to me which has lots of wild and i
like to hide it with ormental grass. So what kind should i buy and should it
be by seed or plants? Any help would make be happy.

THANK YOU Romy

There is a book out there of ornamental grasses for cold climates - my sleep
deprived brain can't find it right now, but I'll bet you can. Northern Sea
Oats is one of several I grow that has thrived so far here in southern NH.

Cheryl