Old 02-01-2005, 01:52 PM
Douglas[_1_] Douglas[_1_] is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz Heymann

I'm glad i'm behind the times and haven't fallen for that sales
gimmick {:-))

*****
It was given to me, so I had no choice. I'm stuck with it.
TBH, it is not the type of thing I would probably choose myself anyway - it stinks of for a start and even if you merely think about touching it, the scent will get all over your hands and can only be removed by washing them.
Its rather quite impressive in a way.
*****

Perhaps the OP can find the original label and
rnlighten us.
Franz
All it says is 'Citrosa Bonsai Lemon Bonsai tree'

It seemingly was bought from Ikea, which may explain a few things, and was grown in the Netherlands.

It isn't really a tree though, just a green bush/plant like creature with finger like leaves.

Sorry, can't be more specific, I'm just a beginner (and not very good at it too).

My main experience of trees, except for climbing them, are the Evergreens (Cyprus?) and 'Aspens in the front garden.

I have heard people go on about hissing Aspens, but I'm so used to them that I have never really noticed, and had to be told that.......
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.