Old 02-01-2005, 03:54 PM
Bob Hobden

"Broadback" wrote
I decided to ask here, as I know there are many decent level headed people
that subscribe. I am sorry for the off topic, I've spent ages searching
with Google and cannot get the answer.
How can I find the portion of donated money that goes to the cause for
which it is intended? I know that some charities have very high
administrative overheads. I wish to donate a substantial sum (to me) for
the Asian disaster, but I don't wish for a high % of that going to highly
paid administrators, web site authors and many other things.

If you look at the site of
http://www.charitiesdirect.com/charity4/ch021924.htm
you will be able to get all the information you want

--
Regards
Bob