Old 02-01-2005, 06:17 PM
Broadback

Brian Watson wrote:

"Broadback" wrote in message

I decided to ask here, as I know there are many decent level headed people
that subscribe. I am sorry for the off topic, I've spent ages searching
with Google and cannot get the answer.
How can I find the portion of donated money that goes to the cause for
which it is intended?

Find a charity you think may have an involvement with relief work and whose
integrity you trust and ask them the question.

Thanks for all your replies, plenty to go at there. I must admit that I
stopped giving to the Sally Anne when they wasted all their money, and
steered clear of the Red Crosss when they banned Christmas, not wanting
to upset other religions, I'll bet they weren't, upset that is.