Old 02-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Paul Nutteing

"Broadback" wrote in message
Mike wrote:

Oh no! something else to be frightened about!

Where do you differentiate between "frightened of" and "aware of" ?

The chance of a Tsunami in this country is remote. What is of far more
concern is a huge storm as happened in the 50s, affecting the South
coast. It is entirely feasible that the Thames barrier could be
breached. I know there are many who think they have too much down
there, but should that happen then London would be devastated, and hence
the whole country bankrupted, the income from the city would be lost.
Why everything needs to be based there puzzles me, even 99% of broadband
is there.

In historical times the Great Channel Storm
http://www.mybrightonandhove.org.uk/...96_history.htm
'The worst storm in recorded history was probably the Great Channel Storm of
26 November 1703 which is estimated to have killed 8,000 people in England.
Over a period of eight hours at Brighton a number of houses were demolished
or lost their roofs, the town windmills were flattened, several boats and
crews were lost, and the lead was ripped from the roof of the parish church.
Did the Chessil Bank appear and Bramble Island in the Solent become
the Bramble Bank in the same storm ?

What they aren't telling you about DNA profiles
and what Special Branch don't want you to know.
http://www.nutteing.50megs.com/dnapr.htm
or nutteingd in a search engine

Valid email (remove 4 of the 5 dots)
Ignore any other apparent em address used to post this message -
it is defunct due to spam.