Old 02-01-2005, 07:30 PM
Martin Sykes

Broadback" wrote in message
How can I find the portion of donated money that goes to the cause for
which it is intended? I know that some charities have very high
administrative overheads. I wish to donate a substantial sum (to me) for
the Asian disaster, but I don't wish for a high % of that going to highly
paid administrators, web site authors and many other things.
TIA

Amazon ( the book website ) has a link on their front page which guarantees
that 100% of your money donated through them makes it to the relief effort.
I guess that unlike most charities, they can pay for their efforts from
their other operations so they don't need a cut of your money.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

"