Old 03-01-2005, 06:01 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I'd be in agreement here, but Xmas trees in a pond of this size, especially
if it is a fairly new pond, is recommended by our Agri department for such
reasons. Course our water has a high pH, and I would hope he had checked
the pond regarding that.

The ponder (closed system/liner ponds) in me says "no way".... you might
want to check that newsgroup K30 often recommends. I'll send her a note to
post it. Let us know what those folks say, if you would. ~ jan

K30 tells me it was misc.rural that can give you some good info on large
ponds. ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~