Old 03-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Bubba

Dawn wrote:

Now that I'm being inundated with seed catalogs, I find myself
wondering if there is a difference between the seeds I can buy at the
local drugstore and the seeds from these catalogs --other than the
catalogs having a better variety. Are the mail order seeds going to be
more likely to germinate, or to produce stronger plants?

Dawn

I've had good experience with both, but the local stuff tends to be less
expensive. I've had very good luck with seeds from the local "feed and
seed" stores in town. The seeds they sell are specific to the area, and
they can usually offer some good advice as well. Your local extension
office could probably point you in the right direction.

--
You wanna measure, or you wanna cook?