Old 03-01-2005, 09:20 AM
Charlie Pridham

"Broadback" wrote in message
I decided to ask here, as I know there are many decent level headed
people that subscribe. I am sorry for the off topic, I've spent ages
searching with Google and cannot get the answer.
How can I find the portion of donated money that goes to the cause for
which it is intended? I know that some charities have very high
administrative overheads. I wish to donate a substantial sum (to me)
for the Asian disaster, but I don't wish for a high % of that going to
highly paid administrators, web site authors and many other things.
TIA

DEC are taking 1% and the Charities a further 5% with 94% going to help
those it was intended for.
DEC can if you ask them give the break down of which charities they give to
and how much to each.
--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk