Old 03-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Mike

I believe that if that is the case, 'something' would have been done

by now
if 'any time now' relates to this year!!

It is the case.
What would you recommend?

Franz

Making sure there are no people in the area. (I don't know the situation so
do not know how habitated it is, if it is!!). Then get the Navy to pound it
with smally shells to 'knock bits off', or even get a demolition team in if
the situation permits.

Rather difficult to offer suggestions without the 'local' knowledge, but if
the situation is as grim as shown, and it is not just 'news hype', then
fingers out should be the order of the day.

Mike