Old 04-01-2005, 12:11 AM
tjones8611

Default Ivy Plants

I am a 35 year old male, very ignorant of indoor plants. I recently
purchased an ivey plant, and decided to cutt of some to sprout. I have
a stem in some water, it is growing well. At the 4 elboows of the stem,
it is growing roots. Can I cut the stem into 4 sperate peaces and plant
or should it be planted as one?

I decided to go with Ivey because I remember my mother and grandmother
have them around all the time. Are the other good plants a brwon thumb
could plant inside of an apartment? I was hoping for something as
vibrant as the ivey, not cactuses or aloe.

Thanks
Scott