Old 04-01-2005, 03:52 AM
Douglas[_1_] Douglas[_1_] is offline
Registered User

[quote=Tumbleweed]"Sacha" wrote in message

Which is why everytime a new asteroid is spotted the first you hear about
it is what the odds of it crashing into the earth and destroying all life
(or an area the size of Wales) are.
*****
Welcome to the world where everything is measured either in bags of sugar, double becker buses, football pitches, and the size of Wayels, Belgium or Switzerland.
*****
However I did manage to find the report (amongst the other 999,999
prophesying doom.)....

*****
The world is nigh!!

.....Within the next 6 billion years anyway.
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.