Old 04-01-2005, 04:46 AM
Tom L. La Bron

Ingrid,

Who else besides you says she is an expert? It is sure funny that no known
official organization lists her as an expert, besides you. It would seem to
me that at least the GFSA would list her, but they don't, if she really was
the leading expert in the U.S.

Has she written any books (I am not talking about theB&W photocopied health
book that she charged people for when she was in Business; if you want a
real book with color pictures and indepth help get Doc Johnson's book or ge
the Fancy Goldfish Book by Rick Hess and Doc Johnson) or written any papers?

Come on Ingrid, quit being her mouth piece. If she is so great and since
she is now retired from the Goldfish business, I think she would have plenty
of time to be able to talk for herself now, if she really wants to help
people so freely.

Tom L.L.
==================================
wrote in message
Jo Ann Burke is the leading expert in the U.S. on health, diseases and
treatment of
Goldfish. Jo Ann asked me to remind people that while she has retired
from selling
GF (and sold the business to Ken Fischer http://dandyorandas.com/) she
has NOT
retired from helping people with sick GF and koi FOR FREE. 251-649-4790
phoning is
best. but, if phoning is out of the question, you can try email put "help
sick fish"
in subject. It would be a good idea to fill out this
form
http://www.mu.edu/~buxtoni/puregold/...e/sf_form.html as completely as
possible.

Also, Puregold is a list for people at all levels of fish keeping with
special
emphasis on helping people new to keeping goldfish. We do talk about
ponds and koi
as well. It is a very friendly list to newbies. To subscribe,
http://list.lovemyoldhome.com/puregold/

Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/