Old 05-01-2005, 12:17 AM
Sacha

On 5/1/05 5:08, in article , "goldfinch"
wrote:

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message
However, the most likely cause of water-borne carnage is a certainty
in the next century or so, but our wonderful government is attempting
(and failing) to hide it using terrorism legislation. Probably so
that they can say "But we couldn't POSSIBLY have known" and the
resulting enquiry will acquit them of all negligence.

Could you explain that Nick? Are we back to the Canaries again?

Not under our wonderful new legislation. No, it is much closer to home.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

---------------
OK. I have been wondering what you meant, Nick, and hoping that someone else
would ask ;-)

Then today on the news we hear that our insane government had plans to blow
up the channel tunnel with a nuclear bomb if the Russians were to try and
invade us. The resulting massive waves would devastate most of the S.E.
coastal area. We only know this now because of the freedom of information
act.

Is that what you meant, or is there something else that "they" are hiding.

Best wishes for 2005 to all urglers,
Marina
E. Sx

All they had to do was cancel lunch hours in France. The Russians would
never have got through. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk