Old 05-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Newbie Bill

I am trying to say this very gently, but I am VERY surprised at the tone of
many of your responses in this thread. Virtually everyone one of you has
given me some advice over the past year and I sincerely appreciate it. I am
so sorry you feel it necessary to berate Ingrid or in absentia Jo Ann.
Ingrid loves Jo Ann and as best I can tell Jo Ann is a very caring person.
I definitely have her number in my book now and am VERY thankful to know if
I have a problem requiring immediate action she might be there.

Perhaps Jo Ann does not have umimpeachable creditials and perhaps Ingrid has
mentioned her and her creditials too often? But if she is willing to help
on an immediate one on one basis that's just gotta be a good thing. Thank
you Ingrid for your persistence, and assistance I see you offering in many
groups. And thank you fellow Porgers for all you also do. It's all good!
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas