Old 05-01-2005, 01:20 PM
Carl Rosner

Congratulations, Jim on your new acquisition.... It is a beauty, and I know you will treat it with TLC and it will survive. After seeing the comparison picture with your grandchild, I think you'd better start doing some weight training so that you don't pull out your back lifting it.

I would have left a message on the forum, but I have to figure out (when I have more time) how to do it.

Best regards, and good luck.

Carl L. Rosner - near Atlantic City zone 6/7

www.carlrosner.com

http://rosner.becanz.net

Jim Lewis wrote:
In between babysitting chores in St. Pete Beach some 300 miles
south of here this holiday season I managed to dig up that
largeish Podocarpus I asked advice about a while ago.

Now I've got to acclimatize it to North Florida (not hard when
temperatures up here are in the mid 70s and seem destined to
stay that way for a while) and force some backbudding a bit
closer to the trunk.

I've posted pictures in the "Potensai" Gallery.

http://internetbonsaiclub.org/simple.../func,showcat/
catid,8/

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Nature

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ: