Old 05-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Newbie Bill

Derek - I definitely didnt join this thread to continue this silly quibble.
I definitely don't want to start one with you. Perhaps Ingrids 'answer' or
just to emphasize she posted to give information not to argue. As far as Jo
Ann (whom I have never talked with) - it has been my experience that
helpful, generous people rarely blow their own horn.

I can see how people could be put off by multiple posts.
Have Fun everyone! And thanxx again for all the positive help you provide!
Bill Brister

"Derek Broughton" wrote in message
Newbie Bill wrote:

Perhaps Jo Ann does not have umimpeachable creditials and perhaps Ingrid
has
mentioned her and her creditials too often? But if she is willing to
help
on an immediate one on one basis that's just gotta be a good thing.
Thank
you Ingrid for your persistence, and assistance I see you offering in
many
groups. And thank you fellow Porgers for all you also do. It's all
good!
Bill Brister - Austin, Texas

Hey, I have no problem with Ingrid blowing Jo Ann's horn - though I wonder
why Jo Ann can't do it herself - but now that she's responding to every
post directed her way with the same advertisement it goes beyond annoying.
--
derek