Old 06-01-2005, 01:04 PM
Foxfield

The homepage picture was posted on alt.bin.pic.gdns sometime ago, as some
sort of joke, if I recall correctly.
Is this the latest joke - albeit on a grander scale ?

Pete

Yes I feel it is. I think there is a 'bit' of seriousness behind it, in

that
it is a hobby hoping to take off as a business.

Mike

Cynical bunch aren't we? Yes, the penny farthing was meant as a
light-hearted image but I didn't envisage that anyone would seriously think
that we would be using that means of transport!

I am actually just a Single Dad trying to earn a few shekels making and
selling ornaments.

If you have any serious enquiries, please email them to me or post them on
this Newsgroup and I shall endeavour to respond.