Old 06-01-2005, 08:52 PM
William Brown

Gardeners supply catalogue came today and has a nice looking caddy.

Go to:

http://gardeners.com

and do a search for caddy. The one I liked is the rectangular plant caddy.

Harri85274 wrote:

I have a heavy pot 17" in dia and a foot deep indoors for the winter. I
can't move it around because of its weight. I've been looking at some garden
catalogs for a 3 or 4 wheel cart that would make it easier to move as the sun
it faces makes its changes during this season, but have not been able to find
any to my liking. any ideas where to look?

there.