Old 03-01-2005, 07:25 PM
Lilly

Ah, so you choose to answer my "put up or shut up" posts with yet
another post about the all knowing and all giving JoAnn?

Well Ingrid, that's okay sweetie. We are the heathens, JoAnn the Guru.
Goddess forbid, we/I should never have asked for certifications,
licenses or proof of expertise about The Guru! Forgive us, please?

I realize now that you need to live in a world who's sky is green
w/pink polka dots. It's okay. We understand. Really, we do. So, go back
to "Your Own Private Idaho" and maybe we'll even take up a collection
to help you pay for your meds.

from blue sky country...Lilly