Old 03-01-2005, 11:07 PM
Crashj

On or about Sun, 2 Jan 2005 23:27:24 -0600, "~ Windsong ~"
wrote something like:

"Crashj" wrote in message
.. .
On or about Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:42:34 -0600, "~ Windsong ~"
wrote something like:

Someone recommended a website for this product for $12 per 5 lbs. Does
anyone have the PHONE NUMBER of the place? I will not put my charge card
number anywhere on the net and did not see a phone number at the site.

Not to panic. Check with your card company. Several have system which
generates a one-time-use-only card number. Paypal is very secure since
no one ever really sees your data.
--
Crashj

Thanks but it's not worth the hassle. I'd rather call and speak to a human
when I order something.

Well, in one sense I agree since I handle all the sales off my
website, but on the other hand, how do you normally get to a real
person??
;-)
"Press "1" to speak in English . . . "
--