Old 04-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Troll Hunter

"Tom L. La Bron" wrote in message
Ingrid,

Who else besides you says she is an expert? It is sure funny that no

known
official organization lists her as an expert, besides you. It would seem

me that at least the GFSA would list her, but they don't, if she really

was
the leading expert in the U.S.

Has she written any books (I am not talking about theB&W photocopied

health
book that she charged people for when she was in Business; if you want a
real book with color pictures and indepth help get Doc Johnson's book or

ge
the Fancy Goldfish Book by Rick Hess and Doc Johnson) or written any

papers?

Come on Ingrid, quit being her mouth piece. If she is so great and since
she is now retired from the Goldfish business, I think she would have

plenty
of time to be able to talk for herself now, if she really wants to help
people so freely.

I can't help being suspicious as to why she wants people to call her
privately. What is there to hide? Since she has access to a PC why doesn't
she post here if she wants to help people so much? I wonder if she
recommends products to people, products sold by the very people who bought
her business. Just a thought.....
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"Forgive your enemies. It messes with their heads."