Old 06-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Foxfield

First impressions count. I would scrap the whole site. Make it more
business like. Cut the humour, keep that for when you are face to face
with
your customers and they can see your eyes.

Mike

I doubt if wanadoo would accept my site if it was more business-like.
Clearly there is a need for me to have a dedicated business website but all
things in good time. I'd also like a Pick-up Truck instead of a Ford Escort
and Trailer.!!! As for my humour - not really bothered whether you like it
or not.

Jury's still out on the "wind up" theory - perhaps there is some dating
confusion as well - 01-01-05 pre-empting 01-04-05 .

Not sure what you're referring to regarding dates, as for Jurys and Nick's
comment, I never knew they could be self-appointed but then there are one or
two self-appointed Business Advisors on this Group also. I appreciate
constructive comments but there seems to be an undertone of sneering and
derision in this thread.

Prove me wrong Andrew - what canal - ware have you on offer and what is

it
priced at ?

Pete

Don't feel the urge to prove anything to you Pete but to answer your
question and lay myself open for a whole new barrage of critisism, I have
very few items of canalware currently; a few coasters and nick-nacks priced
at around £10.00 per set plus postage. I do have a collection of Buckbys,
watering cans and Trays waiting completion but it's very time-consuming.