Old 06-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Richard Patefield

King Lear wrote:

snipped

Jim, you are a bully but i am not a victim. You fail to answer the
question and choose to insult me instead. But that's ok, each responds
as they feel appropriate.
Others did have the manners to respond in a meaningful way, so thanks to
them for concentrating on the spam issue rather than attack me for
attempting a discussion, or even god forbid, suggesting that something
might change.

Richard

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++