Old 06-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Kitsune Miko

Richard,

When I don't want to follow a topic, I just hit the
delete key. I read your original post and a few in
between, but not all. Looking at your original note
and the volume it generated, I would have to say you
defeated your own purpose, that you have been off
topic for quite a while. Yes, you are free to have a
discussion about spam but please take if off list as
your posts on spam are now spam to me (i.e. unsolicied
mail).

Kits
--- Richard Patefield wrote:

King Lear wrote:

snipped

Jim, you are a bully but i am not a victim. You fail
to answer the
question and choose to insult me instead. But that's
ok, each responds
as they feel appropriate.
Others did have the manners to respond in a
meaningful way, so thanks to
them for concentrating on the spam issue rather than
attack me for
attempting a discussion, or even god forbid,
suggesting that something
might change.

Richard

Date: 1/3/2005

++++Sponsored, in part, by Boon
Manakitivipart++++

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:

http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail
+++++

=====
****
"Expectations are resentments under construction."

Anne Lamott