Old 02-01-2005, 03:37 AM
Kelvyn

Claire, you post did not show up on the guinea pig group, maybe
you could copy again from here and post it directly as i am sure
you will get a lot of feed back. yes they eat carrot tops and mine
are fond of radish leaves (let them go to seed and the leaves will
get very big) they even eat the radish itself. They eat spinach
that has 'bolted' and prefer the crunchy stalk part. Dont know
about beets,should be ok but they sure will look funny with bright
red mouths !!!
kelvyn.

--
No guinea pigs were harmed in the writing or sending of this post.
("United we stand..divided we're just Peruvian fast food")