Old 07-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Douglas[_1_] Douglas[_1_] is offline
Registered User

[quote=JeffC]--
(remove the troll to reply)

Always look on the bright side of life (De do, de do, de doody doody do)

Funny how you remember these things, I recall it from when I was whisteling it as it was in the monty Python film, and it went something like:

'always look on the the bright side of lif, Slu-ur, toungue, tongue, tongue, tongue, slu-ur......'

If you are going to whistle it, then at least get it right!

I'll get me coat.
Well use it to fertilise the Christmas trees then.
I have a feeling the market is going to peak sometime next January.