Old 03-01-2005, 06:35 PM
Claude

Hello!

Congratulation on your first orchid! Phalaenopsis are very easy to grow!

It`s always better to wait after they finish blooming to repot them! Doing
it now will cause a shock and the plant could lose all the buds, altough I
have done that in the past without any problem but I guess I got lucky!

Claude