Old 07-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Fitz

Default Seasonal Veg

How do people cope with growing veg throughout the season? Do people
generally fall back on their experience and just _know_ when to plant,
what to plant where etc. or does anyone have a fantastic
planning/notation method for getting it all down on paper?

Just curious - as a beginner and a sieve head I'm thiking I could do
with some careful planning on paper and lots of reading through veg
books and then a dedicated calendar or something to remind me when I
need to do things.

I've only got a couple of years experience under my belt - but they
were pretty successful, although fairly limited in variety and most
stuff was all ready at the same time. Next year... sorry THIS year I'd
rather avoid having to freeze 8 kilos of green beans in one go!
thanks in advance for any help.

--
Steve F