Old 07-01-2005, 08:58 PM
ned

JennyC wrote:
"ned" wrote

Then on the 'GH' page there were two window scroll bars on the

right
hand side - the inner of which is inset quite a bit and uses up

some
of the viewable area. I can remember having to contend with that on
my own website at an early stage. I'm pretty sure it is a browser
compatibility thing. I'm viewing it on WinXP IE6 with a window size
of 1024 x 768px.

No - its supposee to be like that Ned. Its an 'iframe'. I will
experiment with it over the weeknd to see if its better iwthout a
seperate scrollbar........

............ LOL. Sorry. I got that effect without wanting it. :-))

snip

And row 2 image 2 is an Echevaria
and row 4 image 2 is probably one of the many Mammillarias
and row 4 image 3 is Lobivia (Chamaecereus) sylvestrii

Right ! Added those and filled in the unknowns - maybe someone else
will be able to fill in :~)

.................. Two more.

Row 3 image 2 - Pachyphytum (related to Echevarias, similar flowers)
maybe P. oviferum
Row 4 image 1 - Another Echevaria. There are several furry/hairy
leaved species. I grew it myself about 15 years ago but can't for the
life of me remember its name.

Sorry about being vague but my cactus and succulent collection had to
go when we moved home some 12 years ago. I found it engrossing at the
time though.
Good luck.

--
ned