Old 08-01-2005, 12:22 AM
Kate Ramsey

wrote in news:1105135926.280222.317140
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

About 2 years ago, I bought knee pads from Lowes. Now I can stay on my
knees for quite a long time. I use them indoors and outdoors. They
easily attach to my legs with Velcro straps. Occasionally I have to
adjust them, but in general they stay in place. They are washable.

They
show no sign of wearing out. What could be better?

I use the gel filled knee pads and a short stool. Actually an old wood
stool and my husband shortened the legs for me. It works pretty well and
has a small back, which I like.

Why are you getting on your hands and knees to clean your floors? That's
just plain crazy. Get one of those swifer mops and a robot roomba
vacuum.

Take care of yourself.