Old 03-01-2005, 03:33 AM
Dwayne

I cant answer your question, but I have been very happy with seeds from the
mail-order catalogs. Plus, if they don't perform to your satisfaction, the
catalog will refund your money, send new seeds, or maybe even give you
credit on other seed. I have never had a local store do that without a
receipt. Plus you have a much larger selection to chose from in the
catalog.

Dwayne

"Dawn" wrote in message
Now that I'm being inundated with seed catalogs, I find myself wondering
if there is a difference between the seeds I can buy at the local
drugstore and the seeds from these catalogs --other than the catalogs
having a better variety. Are the mail order seeds going to be more likely
to germinate, or to produce stronger plants?

Dawn