Old 08-01-2005, 02:10 PM
James Aldridge

I have used a Brother labeling machine (PT-2300) and, most
importantly, their "Strong Adhesive" tape (TZ-S231 for black on white
1/2") for a number of years. I stick the labels on ordinary white
plastic "push into pot" labels. I have seen zero loose labels and no
change in legibility.

I'm in north Texas where we get a lot of Sun and common summer
greenhouse temperatures in the 90s.

Jim

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 22:05:22 -0500, "Frank H. Kirchner"
wrote:

Hello All-
I hope the New Year is off to a good start for everyone. I had some extra
time to be in the greenhouse and noticed the common problem of the labels
becoming illegible. I believe I recall a thread several months ago
regarding a discussion of some kind of label maker that was good. Can
anyone help my recall?

Thanks

James Aldridge - Fort Worth, Texas, USA
www.JamesAldridge.com -