Old 09-01-2005, 12:49 AM
Scottie

Ray and Al,

When you updated to SP2, was the original XP cd required?

Scottie
"Ray" wrote in message
news
It was automatic with the Win XP SR-2

.
"Reka" wrote in message
Ray wrote:
Maybe I haven't been paying attention, but what's wrong with IE and
OE?

IE has a popup blocker that's quite effective, and I have all sorts
of mail rules set up that block the vast majority of spam in OE.

Am I missing something THAT significantly different?

*I* must be missing something. Which IE has a popup blocker??? The
Google toolbar blocked mine, but IE??
But I don't even have to go through the hassle of setting up rules
with Thunderbird.

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html