Old 08-01-2005, 11:43 PM

Mostly because Jo Ann just doesnt have the time. She is on Puregold and tries to
help people there, but there are now so many other people on the list know what they
are doing that mostly our help isnt usually needed.
Trying to help people with their sick fish by emailing back and forth is very very
difficult. People leave out so much that is important and by the time they get back
with those answers it is easy to forget what the problem was. When Jo Ann talks
directly to people she can ask/get answers immediately that gives her a "picture" of
what the problem most is. After 30 years in dealing with sick goldfish from all over
the US and even the world she has a pretty good idea of what could be wrong and the
best treatment.
Maybe it is annoying, but at the same time there are new people coming on all the
time looking for help with sick fish, so if they can get the phone number of somebody
can help them right away and for free .....
Ingrid

Derek Broughton wrote:
Hey, I have no problem with Ingrid blowing Jo Ann's horn - though I wonder
why Jo Ann can't do it herself - but now that she's responding to every
post directed her way with the same advertisement it goes beyond annoying.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.