Old 08-01-2005, 10:18 PM
Franz Heymann

"Tim Challenger" wrote in message
news:1104832182.7eab743324810ae0059abdfe5cb57dda@t eranews...
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 20:28:29 +0000 (UTC), Franz Heymann wrote:

wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 15:53:00 +0100, Tim Challenger
wrote:

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:40:51 +0000 (UTC), Mike wrote:

They say when it goes, that will be the end of New
York.

I believe that if that is the case, 'something' would have been

done by now
if 'any time now' relates to this year!!

And what would you suggest that "they" do? Get a couple of big

sticks and
prop it up? You'd need a lot of string and blu-tac to hold back

500
billion
tons of rock.

Don't let science ruin a good discussion, that's Franz's job. :-)

{:-))

I would recommend that they start making plans for evacuating New
York. They wil have around 10 hours warning. Perhaps theyhave
already made plans, but can't make them public because of the

grand
panic which would follow immediately after the announcement.

Franz

Thanks Franz, knew we could rely on you ;-)

Glad to be of service.
{:-))

Franz
--