Old 09-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Witchy Mama Witchy Mama is offline
Registered User

Location: Brisbane, Australia
Default corn half grown

I just got a cob of corn from the garden, and it looks perfect on one end, has nice juicy kernels that have a milky liquid and the silks were brown (have been for about a week) but one half of the cob didn't look like it had grown at all, I was wondering is this a normal occurance with corn? it is the end that wasn't attached to the plant, its got the kernels there but they are like a 10th of the size of the other kernels and they have no liquid at all inside...