Old 09-01-2005, 04:44 AM
~ Windsong ~

wrote in message
and here is the perfect example of what I was saying "The main reason I

dont respond
to any of the flaming

## What "flaming?" Exposing someone, and discussing what happened in the
past is not "Flaming." And you are SPAMMING us with repetitious posts
regarding Joann an the business she sold.

is that when I correct the mis-information it does absolutely
no good."

## The only misinformation came from Joann and yourself regarding the two
products that have been mentioned here. When several people including
myself questioned *anything* you or Joann claimed you got rude and finally
left the list to start your own. When someone questions YOU on anything,
you call it "flaming" as an excuse to ban them. You can get away with it on
your private list but not HERE. This is a public NG.

SNIP the information you presented. We were led to believe this product
acted like activated charcoal found in pet shops and online. This
information was not presented to us. It was to take the place of the
charcoals some of is were using. It wasn't even close.......
--
Carol.... the frugal ponder...
"If At First You Don't Succeed,