Old 09-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Gary Woods

Pam Moore wrote:

I never get the FAQ. I queried this before.

Perhaps because nobody has posted it lately... but a google on
uk.rec.gardening faq
Yielded
http://www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/urgfaqs.htm

Which probably has more than you ever needed to know...

And although there's 6 inches (18cm) of snow on the ground here in the
northeastern American colonies, spring is creeping up on me. Specifically,
it's very nearly time to start leek seeds, and I have a lot of stored seeds
that need germination testing. My upper oven (electric, double-oven stove)
maintains 80F with the interior light bulb left on, which is just right for
most.