Old 09-01-2005, 07:55 PM
Klara

In message , Pam Moore
writes
There was a thread a while ago where the OP had a plant which was
identified as isotoma aka laurentia. I was surprised that the OP said
hers was scented, as mine was not.
I have been browsing thro' the T&M plants catalogue and found
laurentia marked "scented". I have ordered some so thanks to the OP
(was it Klara?) who offered seeds but I'll start with plants.

Yes, it was - I'll have a go, but am counting on getting some at the
summer fete if I fail :-)
They are really worth it, though, as they have a lovely scent. Mine were
in a half-basket at about chest height, though: the perfect position for
smelling them!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin